The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

The Real Men of SkiNC ride Jackson Hole

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
admin

How are they going to fix the indentations in the ceiling from your head?
admin

We went to Jackson Hole.
snowbird
Advanced

MBlacky1051 wrote:
That bathroom will never be the same

you are correct espically since you are the new swingshift janitor at the flying J. LOL
snowbird
Advanced

effin bump this $hit to the top. what are you doing letting it slip down to the bottom.

the fab 5 another memory of a lifetime.
snowbird
Advanced

one week ago the real men of the sumit were at jackson hole. thats all i can think about today is how booomber the summit was. i didnt think it was going to be that much fun. i thought epic would decsribe it, but boomber is the only way to describe the utah summit.

mi amigoooooooooooo!!!! oh my god!!!!!!!

therez a pole show me what you can do.

i live in a cardboard box, a big one though.

im a walmart cashier, but when im nice i get to be the greeter.

the la quinta hot tub will never be the same.
snowbird
Advanced

cb,

that wouldnt be snow that is falling in that pic would it???

dang missing it hard core. we were just about in the tram line one week ago. ahhhhhhh that first run. it came about 948 mountain time last week. we need a moment of silence for that run. mhmmm yeah.

thats whats on teh aggenda. memories of a lifetime. ddue you ripped for that being your first time out west. you hung with the seasoned people that have done that many many times before. sure you threw a couple of rag dolls, but you were rewarded with tons of powder turns all week long, and you did an awesome job not asyin i dont think i can do it. u just strapped in and went down not knowing what was down there. the hobacks, yeah u rocked.

mark and i decended the face, and we were also rewarded for our hike. that was a crazy run. i did some crazy chutes this past week. one at solitude and i almost hit a tree, but i turned just in time, and it was knarly. dude im stoked for you, i know you had a boomber of a trip. you deserved it, after being a true fan of skinc, and coming to the summit.

welcome aboard to the nc westerns that rock for a week at a time out there.
admin

Yeah, Clinton did awesome. Lapped Navarone with that dood and that is one tough run!
snowbird
Advanced

he killed it in jackson hole, but also all week in utah. cb is da man. he learned quick to hang with the big boys.

utah 4 life.
snowbird
Advanced

a bump for the utah jackson summit.