The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

SKI NC UTAH SUMMIT-again 06

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
teledave
Expert

I hate to say it but you may not even see the Wasatch all week CB, I was hoping that you would get that jaw dropper effect on your flight into SLC when you first see those mtns.

Oh well, I'll take pow over scenery any day.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
snowbird
Advanced

true dat. but cb if you wanna see what it looks like i got pics from all angles that u can look at. just gotta take time to sit in front of my computer and look at them. weather is look great. cant wait to get out there and show utah was nc can do.
outdoor wood
Intermediate

To: Mike Admin,

This trip make a GOOD NC Public Television documentary.

Hint for '07

ow
admin

teledave wrote:

Oh well, I'll take pow over scenery any day.

Damn right. You can look at scenery in pictures, you cant ride pow in pictures.
outdoor wood
Intermediate

MBlacky1051 wrote:
TD, I will call you from Minneapolis tonight so I can reherse what I am going to say to Irene at the La Quinta...

DON'T say "what sign are you?" or "do you come here often?"
admin

Plans for Saturday....

Ok, who is getting in late afternoon and still planning on taking the bus trip up to Brighton? My flight gets in at 220, so Id like to get at least a couple hours in Sat evening.

How late are you guys ('burban crew) planning on staying out there?

Im just trying to decide if its worth a trip out, because I don't know if I could make it up there until 5.

I assume the LQ could answer any questions about the bus and where to catch it.
outdoor wood
Intermediate

cb, the bus stops every 30 mins, and i think its approx 40-45 mins to b' ton.

night session starts at what time? 4:30pm maybe? see skiutah.com
g8erhater
Advanced

MBlacky1051 wrote:
About an hour and a half until I leave for the airport...

You guys have fun and represent. Blacky, you should save post 1000 for a mega trail report with all of your pics. That would be tight.
teledave
Expert

I'm thinking we'll be skiing until around 6'ish tomorrow evening.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
snowbird
Advanced

birds packed and ready to go. boardbag packed full of junk, and another bag of luggage. carry on, and a small bag with a laptop 2 cameras movies and portable dvd player. im bringing 2 portible dvd players and the lappy. we will have plety of entertainment when needed.

however i think there will be pllenyty w/o those.

see yall fool in utah.