The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

SKI NC UTAH SUMMIT-again 06

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
Mr Stinky
Beginner

P'Daddy. I HIGHLY doubt that Next Year's Summit will BEAT this years Summit!!! We'll see cause I'll be there.PERIOD BOOOOOMMMBEEERRR!!! I'll have to pull out the ole prep school lingo and figure us out another sayin that we can use in Montana! Give me a shoot and let's go PADDLIN' Gres is out cause his boat is FROZEN in the woodshed.TD is a wuss but with 12 Southpaw's on ice I can probably talk him into it.See Ya Mr Stinky :wink:
snowbird
Advanced

admin

Stink......that boat is gonna crack in the cold.....

and next years summit could never touch this years....

but IT WILL BE FUN AND DIFFERENT

more driving ......and several smaller resorts

on the list....

Discovery Basin.......steep and empty....

Montana snowbowl.......steep......gladed...

Great Divide......large

Big Sky/Moonlight....americas largest :P

that pic of the line at little cloud from the Utah summit makes me laugh....

there were more people in that line than will prolly be skiing at the small resorts in Montana on the days we are there......

you have to see this for yourself.......a whole state full of great ski areas that no one ever goes to....

I'm gonna ski 9 days and be gone from NC for 11

some other resorts I am considering....

Maverick

Big Mtn

Lost Trail powder mountain

Turner Mtn.......if we have enough people we could rent the whole place during the week when they are closed...... :shock:
snowbird
Advanced

no comparison needed. its gonna be boomber anyways. every1 that was there this year will prob return, if they have any sense. plus the ones that didnt attendt that saw all the fun that was going on .

whateva we do we do it as a group and something boommber is bound to happen.
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

nice pic Bird..... :lol:

Pdiddy ~ Big Mtn is one of my fav's... simply because there is never anybody there...

teledave
Expert

Click Here for the Brighton Video

Thanks for the hosting Mike!
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
snowbird
Advanced

cool beans,

cool as beans.

photo of the day. i must add.
admin

Bump for pre-summitt planning

teledave
Expert

You were soooo wrong. We got 8+ inches daily for 7 days instead one significant snowfall midweek, so much for the validity of your statistical analysis.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
snowbird
Advanced

yeah,

and at jakcson hole, you just missed it.