The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

SKI NC UTAH SUMMIT-again 06

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
Axis X
Beginner

jamsandwich
Expert

2 foot nukage! damnnnnn
outdoor wood
Intermediate

7pm Utah Time - Touchdown here at 430 mountain time, airport full of sundance posers, also the big outdoor retail show is in town too, (I got a pass), big candy store to me full of gear and apparal down at the salt palace convention center.

pickedup cbkontz early today on the the way to CLT...

waiting in CLT...thats not just pepsi in that bottle...

game on in Minnesota....

outdoor wood
Intermediate

parisandrewsdaddy wrote:
whos going to montana with us next year.......

we'll make their party in Utah look like a mormon social :lol:

already talked about it today in Minnesota airport, sittin next to some Montana Natives, i told them we'd bring at least 20 people!
kdawg
Beginner

Kdawg and drmonpow are here and looking for them if you hear anything.
teledave
Expert

Huh?
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
snowbird
Advanced

boomber pics indoorwood.
snowbird
Advanced

Ga tom wrote:

snowbird wrote:
gosh whhy doesnt evefy1 just cum to the summit. it would be soo much betta. oh well its lal good those going know what the deal is.

I can't wait for the wasted conversations you'll have with Kendall...

all i can say is sausage.

guess u had to be there. i hope some1 just lost the fluid in their mouths.
snowbird
Advanced

In the words of Kendall Clark: this trip is going to be a BOMBER time. I can't fuggin' wait! In about 30 hours I will be getting on teh plane to go to Utah. I can't wait to meet those of you who I haven't met yet. Dave, Stinky, I highly recommend the shooters girls at the Cheetah club. Best $5 you will ever spend, drink one for me!

Days skiing this season: 16

that was first use of the word boomber on the messageboard. i just read the entire thread and it was booomber i recommend every1 that went read this thig. you will laugh your a $$ off.

birds the word.
SkiCop
Expert

Bump for Gresh.