The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

SKI NC UTAH SUMMIT-again 06

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
admin

Still at work here. Dealing with idiot customers and finishing up some drawings/models.

Im really starting to drift now. I was at home for lunch and ALMOST busted into the beer, but I restrained myself. Been checking flight status, reservations, making shuttle reservations. Its almost time.

I still have to pack my clothes and crap for my last bag tonight. Looks like laundry and beer tonight for me.

Emergency situation: I lost the funnel to my flas k. I looked everywhere for one last night and couldnt find anyone that sold just the funnel. Anyone have any ideas.
snowbird
Advanced

my store had some on sale for 8 bucks. its was a camping kit that was originally 40. it was like 75 percent off. i almost got it, but i have a betta one that i got from some1 else. c ant wait to get to utah. see yall tomorrow at the airport. then its time for fresh powder baby.

those not on board still have time to book flights and get on out to utah for this most epic event.
admin

snowbird wrote:
my store had some on sale for 8 bucks. its was a camping kit that was originally 40. it was like 75 percent off. i almost got it, but i have a betta one that i got from some1 else. c ant wait to get to utah. see yall tomorrow at the airport. then its time for fresh powder baby.

those not on board still have time to book flights and get on out to utah for this most epic event.

The only thing I saw at target last night was the coleman flask, no funnel. It was 7.99.
teledave
Expert

MBlacky1051 wrote:
Then the beer will flow like wine. Anyone have an extra pillow? :lol:

I think Mr. Stinky can help you out with that one.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
teledave
Expert

cbkoontz wrote:

Emergency situation: I lost the funnel to my flas k. I looked everywhere for one last night and couldnt find anyone that sold just the funnel. Anyone have any ideas.

All it takes is a steady hand.
admin

Holy f***ing balls...

"A STRONGER STORM SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO BRING MORE SIGNIFICANT

SNOWFALL TO THE AREA SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND SATURDAY NIGHT. A COLD

PACIFIC STORM SYSTEM WILL ARRIVE SATURDAY AFTERNOON ON THE HEELS

OF THE CURRENT STORM SYSTEM. GOOD INSTABILITY AND ABUNDANT

MOISTURE WITH THE NEXT STORM SYSTEM MAY BRING AN ADDITIONAL 12-18

INCHES OF NEW SNOWFALL TO THE AREA WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS...UP

TO 30 INCHES...ON MOUNTAIN PEAKS MORE EXPOSED TO THE UPPER-LEVEL

FLOW."

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/warnings.php?wf ... RM%20WATCH

:shock: :shock: :shock: Boner city
admin

17 hours till lift off :lol:
jhstroup
Beginner

GO GIT SOME!!!!

BTW, I am flying in on Friday night, February 3rd. I'm skiing that Saturday, the 4th a day before everyone else gets in.

Who is skiing that Saturday? Snowbird mentioned he was skiing a half day that day in another thread. Anyone else?
teledave
Expert

jhstroup wrote:
GO GIT SOME!!!!

BTW, I am flying in on Friday night, February 3rd. I'm skiing that Saturday, the 4th a day before everyone else gets in.

Who is skiing that Saturday? Snowbird mentioned he was skiing a half day that day in another thread. Anyone else?

GaTom & Mark?