The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

SKI NC UTAH SUMMIT-again 06

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
admin

I'm definately in till about 2:00 PM on sat 2/4. I think axis X is in.
jhstroup
Beginner

I'll be there for the TGR Utah mini, but will only get to ski with those guys on Monday and Tuesday. Fri - Sun I'm taking the Str8line camp with Gordy.

Are all the people skiing on the last Saturday staying together?
admin

I beleive we are all staying at the LaQuinta Midvale.
admin

beer in hand, steak in the pan, its on.
Markhpnc
Intermediate

jhstroup wrote:
GO GIT SOME!!!!

BTW, I am flying in on Friday night, February 3rd. I'm skiing that Saturday, the 4th a day before everyone else gets in.

Who is skiing that Saturday? Snowbird mentioned he was skiing a half day that day in another thread. Anyone else?

The Bird and I will be somewhere Saturday. Don't know where. His flight leaves at 2:00 and mine leaves at 5:00 so I could possibly stay longer. I will send you our #'s so you can get in touch. Axis needs to get in touch with us too.
admin

Am I the only one left? Have to sit around here till I leave tommorrow morning. This is going to kill me, there wont be much sleeping tonight.

Almost all packed up, printed my boarding passes out online.
Axis X
Beginner

cbkoontz wrote:
Am I the only one left? Have to sit around here till I leave tommorrow morning. This is going to kill me, there wont be much sleeping tonight.

Almost all packed up, printed my boarding passes out online.

I have not even begun to pack. Five more days for me.

Mark, you got mail.
snowbird
Advanced

birds bout to go watch tv, and attempt to get some sleep tonight. b ut i dont see that happening. i migh tpost up in th emorning on the wya out the door, but everything is packed and ready to roll. ill be wearing a summit t and hoodie tomorrow. ill be easy to spot. yeah let the good times begin. flight leave in just over 8 hours.
Markhpnc
Intermediate

No I am with you CB. I am still not done packing, I only got 2 hours sleep last night, and I need to be up by 4AM. Oh yeah and I am certainly not on here posting.