The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

SKI NC UTAH SUMMIT-again 06

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
teledave
Expert

GreshamB wrote:

6:10am out of ATL for me...i figure first beer after touchdown in Minneapolis during the [profanity omitted] layover...

But you'll be having some Beam around 5:40 in ATL. Trust me on this one.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
teledave
Expert

GreshamB wrote:

Stink+Camelback+TD+GB = Terminal Hammernation?

Is my math correct here?

YOu must have been taking cheezy's calculus classes c'cause you're catching on pretty darn fast.
admin

teledave wrote:

GreshamB wrote:

Stink+Camelback+TD+GB = Terminal Hammernation?

Is my math correct here?

YOu must have been taking cheezy's calculus classes c'cause you're catching on pretty darn fast.

Actually I think you guys are getting into Fluid Dynamics and Bernouli's Bourbon Theorem.
admin

Just curious, what kind of airfare rate are you guys getting?
admin

Thanks, I'll do some more research and see what comes up.
outdoor wood
Intermediate

cbkoontz wrote:
OW: Any word on your flight time in the morning on Sat. and whether or not we can carpool to the airport?

FYI my flight is at 8ish.

cb,

they changed times again since i've seen ya! so i fiquire they'll do it again if i call now. i'll wait until late next week post holiday to fuss. def want to carpool if possible.

which way is best into CLT i77 or i485?
dreamnofpow
Expert

Got my Summit T today. A little dissappointed in the quality of printing.... and I bought it before the discount came out!! :x

Ready for some Utah Pow though.
admin

GreshamB wrote:

vandysnowboarder wrote:
Just curious, what kind of airfare rate are you guys getting?

most are getting it from 230-300, a few a little more.

Check that...i know that 'bird and MBlack got freebies for frequent flyer miles

STINKY CHEDDAR IN '06

After tracking Atl =>SLC almost daily Nov/Dec, like forever and a day AW had a roundrip for about $240 all up Leave Sat return Tues, but I think as long as you straddled a sat you got the good rate. It was actually 99 each way with a $40 fee. I found thier webside especially user friendly, and I beleive these were the same routes Think Snow found last year for $128 all up :o

I havent checked in a few days as I think I found a Delta Frequent flyer tick for free. Even clark howard wasn't pulling up that AW flight, and during that time was showing other, more expensive "special fares."
teledave
Expert

A few pics of my friends that can't ski worth a crap from Solitude 12/28

Looks like some decent skiing if it weren't for all that nasty powder to slow you down. Could've been an epic day if only they were skiing on some good ole rock hard ice. You know where to find more, I just selected a few.
snowbird
Advanced

4 weeks from tomorrow. heck yeah, were almost there guys.