The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

SKI NC UTAH SUMMIT-again 06

Created to honor the most worthy of all Threads - These will remain locked for your reading enjoyment
snowbird
Advanced

im gonna order next week. its gonna be awesome.
snowbird
Advanced

some pm me the link to the store. i have a 5 dolalr off coupon to use. jsut send me the link, several people can send it i dont have time to look for it. just do it.
admin

Gawd I wanta pull that trigger...somebody here once said something about better to beg foregiveness than ask permission...gotta line on very cheep airfare...must get back to work...must get back to work...
dreamnofpow
Expert

When do I get my royalty check for the design?

:lol:
Mr Stinky
Beginner

Tom,Call the MAN Call the Man and book it NOW! It was me who coined the phrase to never ask for permission but to beg for forgiveness! It is only a week off work and they won't miss you too much,just bust it now and try to get ahead and they won't miss ya at all!See Ya Mr Stinky! :wink:
teledave
Expert

Recent Photos of the Day from Utah

Alta

Snowbird

Solitude

Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
admin

outdoor wood
Intermediate

drmnofpow wrote:

Quote:
You All,

What is the latest car rental per person tally. Any slots left?

ow

OW we have a spot in our rental car. We fly in to SLC around 10:00 am. What time do you arrive? I think it would be about $120 for the week if you want to ride with us.

Hi dreaminofpow(Kent),

Yes, I can fill 1 slot on your rental. Can you pro-rate me for Sun - Thurs? And send me your address to mail check to.

Don't worry about airport, I'll meet you at the LQ Sat night.

Bill McEntire

803.794.9921 wk
admin

OW: Any word on your flight time in the morning on Sat. and whether or not we can carpool to the airport?

FYI my flight is at 8ish.
teledave
Expert

MBlacky1051 wrote:

GreshamB wrote:
This has the potential of really sucking a s s...

Gresh, you are failing to see the lack of a line at the Wildcat lift. That's where the goodies are usually found in the trees on a pow day. Don't forget about the mid-loading station on the Collins Quad either.

And the fact that you are looking at as busy as it ever gets. Since we'll be skiing midweek on a non-holiday, the only time we should see a line like that is if we are waiting on first chair after your predicted 2 foot dump.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you