The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Looking for Long Term Rental/Lease (Year+)

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
CarolinaPilot
Beginner

I am looking for someone to help me locate a rental property in the Boone/Blowing Rock area. This would be for living not vacation. Most ads you see are for vacation rentals. And seems like most real estate places are only interested in sales. What I have found so far is student housing....not interested or homes that rent for 3K+ a month...not interested. Reasonable 2BR/2Ba condo/town-home ideal!
If anyone knows of or has worked with a good property management company in the area that handles long term rentals shoot me a message.
Thanks!