The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

It's a Great Day to be a Gamecock

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
Ski Bunny
Advanced

South Carolina is the only school with both the men's and women's basketball teams in the final four. It's going to be a busy championship weekend. Go Cocks! :D
MSDOG
Expert

That's pretty impressive. Our Women's team gotta play UConn Friday. Ugh. Last year they beat us by 60 points in the sweet 16 game.
Ski Bunny
Advanced

I hope your team can take down UCONN. It would be awesome to have an all SEC championship game, assuming we win Friday.
davidski
Expert

Hey, having a wife and two sons with degrees from UNC you know where I stand, but I have loved watching the SC run. Thornwell is awesome.

An all Carolina final? that would be interesting