The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

I wonder what MSDOG thinks?

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
Old Fart
Beginner

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-mi ... y-routine/

I woulda kept the Colonel and the song. You can't make everybody happy.
MSDOG
Expert

Now, I hate Ole Mess with a passion. I hope they lose every sporting event, their houses burn down and their first born is gay, but I agree with you. I think its crazy that they are caving to PC and changing everything about the school. They banned the Confederate Flag 15 or so years ago, got rid of colonel reb and now can't play Dixie any more. If you don't like it, don't go there. Most fans of the school are not happy with the administration for changing all this stuff over the years.
OldSchool
Intermediate
Tagline: ......................I Love Cold, Rain and Snow!

MSDOG and OLD Fart need to ski this season..
"Like Tater tots in the broiler"........ sometimes they smoke

Hey Bo! Hamme one dem beers!...
afrobigfoot
Expert

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL CAPS