The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Electric Run Charlotte - July 26, 2013

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
NCSkiFanatic15
Advanced

So last night, I, along with my boyfriend, Ryan, and two of my good friends, Sarah and Graham, (all skiers/boarders) participated in the Electric Run in Charlotte. The turnout was over 20,000 runners, not counting all of the spectators and volunteers! This event benefitted children with special needs and provided funds for them to participate in future Special Olympics (hundreds of thousands of special needs children helped worldwide)! We had a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again next time it comes back to the area!

skipink
Expert

That's pretty cool Nic. I had several friends do it but schedules did not allow me to. Glad you had fun.
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."