The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Board to death - the other boards thread

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
BaZinGa
Advanced

From a few years ago on the ICW in Swansboro:

THA HATTER
Beginner

Couple years back on Lake James
skipink
Expert

My friend's daughter on the second tier.

"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
THA HATTER
Beginner

sweeeet
mmmtaters
Advanced

@THA HATTER 291182 wrote:[VIMEO]71199338[/VIMEO]

I figured I'd post this on behalf of carvebeast... Need more interest in this thread!

Some clips I filmed of carvebeast on the lake a few weeks back. He edited. Love watching his edits!

How am I just seeing this? SICK!
mmmtaters
Advanced

[YT][/YT]
brookbarrel
Intermediate

Never gets old . Even at only belly hi . Summer fun Hatteras Island ..Go pro 2 with water droplets on lens

Vamos cape verde season #better than nothing

THA HATTER
Beginner

Jealous Carl! I've only surfed mediocre waves this year, then blew out my knee. Out till November. I plan on chasing some cold NE swells though!
brookbarrel
Intermediate

@THA HATTER 291437 wrote:Jealous Carl! I've only surfed mediocre waves this year, then blew out my knee. Out till November. I plan on chasing some cold NE swells though!

Get well soon !. There was a really good Med period NE swell on the Outer Banks on Fri and Sat. Best waves I've surfed all summer ! Not big, only head high give or take ,but breaking perfect ! Lots of fun green barrels .The Outer Banks pro comp got really lucky and scored some good waves for the contest .http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/asher ... ro_101198/
THA HATTER
Beginner

[IMG]http://assets.hookit.com/RFS/82/df8587c ... g?size=880[/IMG]

Miss it, Drop wallet WB 2011