The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Picked Her Up Today

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
SKISC
Expert

jamsandwich
Expert

call it quits we all know you're doping
SKISC
Expert

@jamsandwich 289700 wrote:call it quits we all know you're doping

I'm scared of needles.
jamsandwich
Expert

alright. cycle on!
skipink
Expert

@SKISC 289688 wrote:

Classic! Barney Fife and a cat in the background.
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
Publicenemybrad
Expert

As good as that bike looks, and as much road as there is out there, I still cant bring myself to road biking. And, not for the reasons many may expect: the shorts, shirts, shoes... Nah, I can deal with that. It's knowing that the very next corner could be my last, as a completely incompetent human being rounds said corner doped up on cough syrup and goodies powders, and slides their 3000 lb+ missile into my unprotected body.

i like to be able to have some protection around me. or, at least feel as though i have the power/mobility to quickly evade a nutter in crash.

but props on the ride... if i had a good place to ride (pondering... like the golf course i live on) i might get one.
yardsale
Expert

@Publicenemybrad 289783 wrote:As good as that bike looks, and as much road as there is out there, I still cant bring myself to road biking.

im with you on that, but my main reason is i dont look good in spandex
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
SKISC
Expert

The people around the corner are on my mind a lot. Took me a long time to break dopen and get one. I decided to get it because driving to the mtb trails is not always feasable and I can now come home and at least get a few miles in if I feel like I need a ride. It is a great stress reliever.
yardsale
Expert

i hear you on that. takes me average 30 min each way to most mtb trails. thats an hour round trip you could put in on a quickie. just stay off the main roads during rush hour you idiot
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

them things will make you sterile
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"