The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

New Turquois Goodness Coming To My Garage

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
SKISC
Expert

I got the XO 1 build. That is the only difference in this pic and my new toy.
dreamnofpow
Expert

yeah Boi!!! looks nice!
SKISC
Expert

It actually arrived a fee months early. Hanging on bike shop wall at the moment. It is bad ***.
ut_Twintip
Intermediate

I love my 75. Thinking about taking it out today if the tornadoes stay away.
KneeDeep
Expert

@ut_Twintip 298865 wrote:I love my 75. Thinking about taking it out today if the tornadoes stay away.

Let me know if you ever want to go ride... Hall Ranch would be a great testing ground for your Yeti.
ut_Twintip
Intermediate

@KneeDeep 298866 wrote:Let me know if you ever want to go ride... Hall Ranch would be a great testing ground for your Yeti.

I just might. The wife is out of town the next two weeks so I was thinking about hitting some trails. Hall, Apex, Fruita.
SKISC
Expert

I did change the XO 1 cranks to XX1. More gearing options available with XX1.
KneeDeep
Expert

@ut_Twintip 298880 wrote:I just might. The wife is out of town the next two weeks so I was thinking about hitting some trails. Hall, Apex, Fruita.

I'm "transitioning" between jobs right now so I've got some time during week days to ride. I'll probably head out tomorrow and Wednesday afternoon, and then I have next Monday and Tuesday off too.