The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

What is/was for for lunch???

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
skioutsider13
Expert

pizza, butter bread, double cheeseburger, and fries
Bronco
Expert

Chicken salad sandwich, Pringles, Sprite zero.
Miss Gnar
Beginner

This is an interesting thread....I had to skip lunch today because a client came by unexpectedly. :(
MSDOG
Expert

Did you charge him $4,300? Not bad for lunch hour. What did you do for the other 55 minutes.
afrobigfoot
Expert

Subway
Miss Gnar
Beginner

MSDOG wrote:
Did you charge him $4,300? Not bad for lunch hour. What did you do for the other 55 minutes.

I wish I was the one who made the big bucks, but I had to meet with the lady because my boss was at the court house. Oh well....there's always lunch tomorrow!
MSDOG
Expert

Sorry. I did not know you were les.
Josh
Expert

I think today I will have 2 McChicken sandwiches, and maybe a small order of french fries.
bamapilot
Expert

Lunch will be something from the concession at the BJCC, going to the first session to see some of y'alls UT and my UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA JAGUARS in game two.
Josh
Expert

GO USA!