The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Who did what over the weekend?

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
jbc28
Expert

Superthread attempt...

I laid around the house alone on Saturday.... the wiife and kids went to a b-day party.

Sunday...we went to Birmingham, bought some DC shoes for myself and teddy bears for the girls, and drove up by SkiCop's house to gawk at the tornado damage.
MSDOG
Expert

I got wind at the Georgia Dome Friday night at our basketball game.
admin

beano is good for that..........
EastCoaster
Expert

Yesterday I went and did research for the marketing committee of a camp I used to work at.

I skied this morning, and now I am wasting time playing Nintendo Wii.
Josh
Expert

jbc28 wrote:
Superthread attempt...

I laid around the house alone on Saturday.... the wiife and kids went to a b-day party.

Sunday...we went to Birmingham, bought some DC shoes for myself and teddy bears for the girls, and drove up by SkiCop's house to gawk at the tornado damage.

Thanks for giving me a shout buddy, I sat around and did nothing all day yesterday as well.

Today however, I was a good grandson and went to my Papa's house and watched the last round of the Arnold Palmer Invitational. My grandad has been kinda ill, and was in the hospital some last week. I don't see him enough, so final round Sundays watchin' the tourney are good for that! Golf is pretty much the only thing we have in common.
skiordie
Intermediate

Today

Went to the Food City 500 Nascar Sprint Cup Race in Bristol, TN ( my backyard ).

Wrestled through 100,000+ fans, met some budweiser girls, drove a toyota tundra through a mud obstacle course, and tried out some full motion race simulators. Fun Stuff...ears pounding.
TheGnar
Expert

Worked Friday and Saturday nights and slept Saturday and all day today. Finally have a couple nights off; tonight and tomorrow night.
IMASKIER
Intermediate

Saturday: Woke up to a bunch of rain and sat on the couch playing Forza all day...went to work...came home and kept playing Forza and watching movies.

Sunday: Went out to App for the STFC Finals, hung out/judged, went to work, went back to App to ride for a while.
SkiCop
Expert

Worked my ass off because of the aforementioned tornado.
jbc28
Expert

SkiCop wrote:
Worked my [profanity omitted] off because of the aforementioned tornado.

We saw a patrol car at the school...called..no answer.