The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Who did what over the weekend?

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
beeesmitty
Beginner
Tagline: I heard you know Bofa

Went to the beach...Lots of people.
Bronco
Expert

It was last weekend, but raced at the USAT (USA Triathlon) Duathlon National Championships in St Paul, MN. Placed high enough (16th in my division) that I'm now a member of Team USA for the ITU Duathlon World Championships next year in Aviles, Spain. Still can't belive it actually happened.
Ski Bunny
Advanced

Wow! Congratulations!
jt3
Intermediate

Congrats bronco! I paddled, peddled and drank Cuban rum. You make me feel like I underachived!
SKISC
Expert

I rode my bike from Travelers rest to Saluda, NC and back. Goerge Hincappie was there also. Kind of cool to see him. Really nice guy, actually stopped to say good morning and comment on my bike.
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

I did not cut the granite, but where I worked for 7 years did. My old boys hooked me up. New 60/40 SS oversized 16ga sink, oversized strainer basket drain, Delta Brushed SS wand faucet, marble and glass back splash, cutting board. I did all of the install work.
Touch up and fresh pain this week.

Ski Bunny
Advanced

Just back from a week in Florida. Went to Universal Studios, the Disney parks, and ended the week relaxing at Clearwater Beach. Awesome week!
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

Last weekend was the 4th it was 4 days. I did 12oz curls for 4 solid days. You can fill in the rest. Water and bikinis.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Beached it up down at Holden.... rum runnin up and down the coast
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

Just got back from 10 days on Kiawah island. Being a beach bum on a gated island in a house on the golf course feet from the beach sure is a tuff life. But someone has to do it and it sure as heck can be me.