The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

could be time again.....

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
ma267
Expert

Oh great
skiing rules
Expert

it has been really warm so the ocean water should be warm enough for hurricanes. this could be worse than last season
SkiCop
Expert

They say that the ocean temps are a little lower than last year, BUT only time will tell.
ma267
Expert

Those people in New Orleans better get the hell out this time if one comes there way.
SkiCop
Expert

They didn't have enough sense to get out last time, so I doubt they have enough to get out next time. If they weather the storm, they might get another check.
admin

we just need 3 or 4 good tropical depressions to slide across the southeast....no hurricanes and no tropical storms....just some good ole rain...
SkiCop
Expert

I prefer frozen precipitation.
kadamk7878
Advanced

SkiCop wrote:
I prefer frozen precipitation.

i second that

________

Problems from depakote
bamapilot
Expert

Hurricane season, gotta love it. The only time watching the weather becomes a sporting event. Time for all of us with family on the coast to get the guest rooms ready for company. Had them last year, sure they will be back this year.