The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Toast is Toast...

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
admin

Thanks for the emails about toast's entries. We blocked his access, killed his toast name and blocked all five IPs he's come in under. Toast if you get back in under another name, congrats, but keep it clean or we'll kill that too.

and

Your email address and IP’s have been locked out and your username deactivated. The email address that you logged in from shows you are affiliated in some way with the people below. If you persist in trying to mess with SkiNC or the board, I will pursue further. You had your chance. If you want to clean up your act and get back on advise.

Mailing Address:

3050-D Business Park Drive

Norcross, GA 30092
afrobigfoot
Expert

hahahahaha
SkiCop
Expert

Bye.
g8erhater
Advanced

The ironic thing is that it was toast's bravado that led to the abdication of teh as the self-appointed skiing king.
ICEHOCEY77
Intermediate

The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others --- are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later.

God bless you Toast.
Zeus
Expert

GreshamB wrote:
karma's a bizzznitch, ain't it?

Yup, what goes around comes around.

I feel kinda bad about it because if I hadn't opened my mouth on the other thread about hawksnest I doubt much of this would've happened- I just had to play Devil's Advocate.... Course, I didn't see the pic that toasty posted...and I'm guessing I don't want to.

I will try to keep the rebel rousing to a minimum from here on out- i don't want to make my name something that is reviled around these parts.
admin

How odd, I've been working at a clients office in Norcross for the last couple weeks. It is less than a mile from his address.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Quick, somebody play Taps
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
SkiCop
Expert

tehbigcheese blew pretty good......................
skiatlanta
Advanced

can someobdy give me an overview of what actually happened. I can't look at everything on here anymore. I have no time.