The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Please stop hijacking threads

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
snowbird
Advanced

true dat. he will just send us emails warning us anyways.

if he shuts us down we just make our own messageobard.

we all have every1nes digits anyways.
g8erhater
Advanced

Cutback wrote:
You had no problem being the bad cop on the other thread for toast....I guess it depends on who you have to police, huh?

I told toast i thought his first one was funny and gave him a polite warning. Hows about you read before you keep stirring stuff up?
snowbird
Advanced

get em blacky. dont get the bird started bc you know what happens when the bird gets going. he tries to get people jobs,a nd is effing crazy.

btw blacky i still need your addy for that tape you left. the 5 dollar one from flying j.
admin

I simply asked politely, and you guys sure as crap spammed that thread with your pics. Read my thread from strart.

Got you guys riled up !!!!

LOL
g8erhater
Advanced

CatPatrol, g8erhater, GreshamB, jeffryc, kclement, kdawg, KneeDeep, pagamony, teledave, waynecash

this has been the most I have seen online all winter. Sad.
snowbird
Advanced

its far from over.

utah summit o6 was booomber.

jackson hole fab 5 stole the show last monday.

who saw that coming. no1 knwe but brightonman, and he only posts when i tell him to.
g8erhater
Advanced

That was the most ever too. wow. I am out for the afternoon. Hopefully, Mike won't shut us down.
skiing rules
Expert

yea, booooooooooooooooooooomber
admin

you missed the pic of the bomber in the snowbitches mouth..

LOL
snowbird
Advanced

its all good. i can dish it and i can take it. post up what eva you want. bird can take as much $hit as he can dish out.

bc birds the word.