The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Please stop hijacking threads

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
jeffryc
Expert

I think you've got the hall of fame list o' questions there GB!!
g8erhater
Advanced

toast wrote:
ok, its on..

Heres Snowbitch dropping his bomber in Greshams mouth.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Toast, consider that the LAST warning I can ever give on that one. I laughed pretty hard, but that junk crossed every line we have on here.
admin

whos gonna watch the NC game tonight....DUKE BLOWS
snowbird
Advanced

you little panzies suck it up, and admit that we had a boomber of at rip. no doubt abou tit. be jelous all you want but you wont take away the face that we had a boomber of atrip. and the only person dropping things is toast. toast quick putting all this trash on birds board. bird is post king, and rulz this board. dont mess with the bird or i (he) as i like to refer to myself will go into a posting frezny. and right now im working on sumin and dont have time to post a bunch.

birds the effin word.
teledave
Expert

parisandrewsdaddy wrote:
whos gonna watch the NC game tonight....DUKE BLOWS

YES, YES, DUKE DOES IN FACT BLOW!
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
TNKen
Intermediate

I just wish you would learn to spell "Bomb"

Ken
Cutback
Beginner

Time for someone to run and call the moderator....Bueller? Bueller?
snowbird
Advanced

sure enough the trip was boomber. whats unboomber is the fact the my battery on the jeep is dead. oh well i have not driven it since that day we went to cat. therez a very good chance the dvd player was left on and killed the battery.

thats right bird is first class, and has all the toys in his car. dvd player cb radio so i can talk with the truckers, pa system, and pretty much all the cool gadgets i want are in there.

so let me go get a new battery for my car. dont eff up my board while i go up to the battery store. or ill come back and b!tich slap you all

birds the word.
g8erhater
Advanced

Blacky, come on. I don't want to be the bad cop here and I don't Mike to shut us down either.
Cutback
Beginner

You had no problem being the bad cop on the other thread for toast....I guess it depends on who you have to police, huh?