The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

BLUE RUNS

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
johnfekete
Beginner

wowwwwww THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED there are only two good blue runs in the entire south. They are EAGLE SWOOP and of course snow bowl at Winterplace. ALLL THE OTHER BLUESSSSSSS ROTTTTTTTTTTT. thats why when sugar is open for the last 4 weeks it DOES NOT COUNT THERE AINT NO BLACK RUNS OPEN at least give me gunterssssssssss run which is great. THE BLUESSSSS AT SUGAR ARE DOWNRIGHT TERRIBLE NOT EVEN WORTH SKIING WITH A SEASON PASSSSSSSS. oMAAAAAAAAAA MEADOW I SKIED THAT ONCEEEEEEEEE TERRRRRIBLEEEEEEE ROTTTTTTTTTT GUTTTTTTTT AND THE FOOLS PUT A LIFT THERE. Beech mountain blues are just as baddddddddd.
So When southern ski area is open with no Black runsssssss it aint even worth getting out of bed you dumb southern skierssssssss. OZZZZZ RUN what is that terrrribleeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
In all fairnesss i have not skied at massanutten i heard mac attack might be ok albeit shortttttt. SKIP JACK AT SNOWshoe is barelyyyyyyyyyy ok.
johnfekete
Beginner

Looks like next year massanutten could have some gooodddd blue runs. I want to try it next year if the get the double black run open under the lift.
johnfekete
Beginner

WOWWWWWWW i would not ski sugar today even if i have a season passsss. Maybe if i was meeting a hot date there.
GO MOUNTAIN BIKING TODAY sking is doneee for in the southhhhhh. Better day to mountain bike .
johnfekete
Beginner

wow i messed up badddddddd upper ballhooter is an excellent blue run that brings total to 4. BUTTTTTTTTTT all the blue runs in NORTH CAROLINA ARE ROTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
2oldboarders
Beginner
Tagline: Certified Snow Junkie

The south(east) is a good place to be "from" but not great for skiing/boarding but then again I'm living the dream in Colorado. Took me 32 years to finally get here and I'm never going back!