The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Whatever happened to Lindsea Lumpkin?

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
mondaylady
Beginner

When I used to hang out here in the 2000s I saw a lot of articles about Lindsea Lumpkin, the little snowboarder. I googled her name, and the only one I could find (though the name was spelled differently) was someone in Littleton CO who had gone missing and was later found dead. I hope not.
swamphox
Expert

u might wanna ping [email protected] about it
Live slow, die whenever.....

Days on Snow 22-23
Cat 5
app 1
sugar 1
ober 1
winterplace 2
Homewood 3
GulfBoarder
Beginner
Tagline: 2-time First Snow Prediction Champion (back in the day) 05-06ish

Now i’m curious….
swamphox
Expert

the missing person is abt 20 yrs older than the one that was featured here.

i found her last competition record and it had her yr of birth as 1997. The missing person was born in 1976
Live slow, die whenever.....

Days on Snow 22-23
Cat 5
app 1
sugar 1
ober 1
winterplace 2
Homewood 3