The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

beeeeeech

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
johnfekete1
Beginner

if you loveeeee BEECH mountain you cant be an advanced skier or boarder. You have to be novice to intermediate, THERE just isnt enough difficult trails to keep an adavanced skier happy more than one day soooooo you cant love the place.
I did OZ RUN one of the worst ski runs that i can remember omasss meadow at sugar just a tiny bit better.
the field bedhind my house in upstate new york was more fun. went to beech two different times will never go back. First time kept going down white lightning over and over. The other time white lightning had some soft bumps the best ever skiing i did at beech. I think top gun at hawksnest was a little better followed fall line more. Bottom of white lightning the trail veers from the fall line scrapppppppp.
Southern star is a discombobulated trail with a very werid feel , that trail needs bumps to have any chance of being any good. The stuff to the right is one turn and then borinnggggg crapppppppp.
HOW IN THE HECK CAN YOU SAY YOUR an expert and love beech its an oxymorn.
The skiers in the south expect so little some actually like the place as they are spending more money on lifts.