The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

ski guru

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
johnfekete1
Beginner

Tele daveeeeee OECCCC IM BACKKKKK. Tele day i heard from david ski your a good skier now that im over the hill and fading i wont challenge you no more. HOW COME IM NOT IN THE HALL OF FAME i predicted the demise of hawksnest before it happened . i got tonssss of heat then 3 months later it happened.
i also had some real gems along the way.
ALIAS THE SKI GURU
i MET david ski good guy at snowshoe did a few runs with him
johnfekete1
Beginner

YOU guys finally figured out skiing on 161 cm too short for am all mountain ski unless your a guy at 5 foot 1.
i ski like 4 times year 5 foot 9 run a 180 for powder 177 for everything else im 60 years old and not the skier i used to be. for some reason ski shops in the south were talking you into too buying beanie real short skis . I told ya 16 years ago of the errorrrrrrrr.
johnfekete1
Beginner

at one point years ago people on this site said THE SKI GURU DID NOT EXIST. so i went to my second ski southeast summit and met david ski to show i was real. I remember saying something to ski pink but she was not interested in talking lol. I do exist and skied a coupple runs with david ski. Then we went to western territory very crowded but 3o minutes later the crew at southeast left the dummies 10 minutes later i was skiing right to the lift, it had best conditions and i stayed there another two hours. These fools headed to silvercreek what the.