The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

WASATCH STOKE, CONDITIONS, OBSERVATIONS AND ASSORTED DRIVAL 20-21

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
CarmeloLabadie
Tagline: Goofy is a cartoon character created by The Walt Disney Company.

Let's get this started!

Lots of unknowns about what this season will look like.

But I can guarantee there will still be plenty of untracked powder to ski.

Stay safe, help others, and have fun.

First stoke of the year: started the bridging process at alta with my almost 2 year old today:

marzski
Advanced

Hello! What's your connection to the southeast?

Alta is my favorite mountain. Has been since 1970, even though I didn't ski much for a few decades after that. Been going in April to meet up with old friends at Alta Lodge the the last ten years.
2023-24: Wolf Creek in Dec, Massanutten in Jan, Feb; GT, Big Sky; Crested Butte; Alta/Snowbird in April.