Looking for Friends To Ski Beech or Sugar Mountain

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
acunningham4524

Hello all!

I am a 24 year old male who is looking for friends to hit the slopes at Sugar or Beech Mountain. I would say I am an intermediate skiier; I did the blue slopes at Sugar Mountain a few months ago without much difficulty. If you like grateful dead music and good memes, we should get along well, so reach out if you are interested!

Alec
marzski
Advanced

Hey there! Are planning on skiing weekends?

My ski buddy is a Deadhead. Went to a lot of concerts. But he lives out west.
2020-21: JH/GT and Alta in Dec; Massanutten, *Cataloochee, Timberline, *CV, *Bryce; Monarch, Wolf Creek, Copper, Loveland, ABasin, Taos; Alta/Snowbird in April. * Indy Pass
acunningham4524

Yeah I am! Mostly available this month except for the weekend of the 20-21st.
brigand
Beginner

+2 on the Dead :) I have made more than a turn or two listening to Dark Star...Althea...Sugaree...etc....
skipink
Expert

I'm an old and slower skier but I'm usually at Beech on Sunday mornings. Orange and Pink jacket w a SkiNC sticker on my helmet. Give me a shout! I'm not afraid to ride the lift w strangers. :lol:
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."