The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Not Enough Terrain/Ski Resorts

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
canadianbacon828
Beginner

Ban Florida, SC, and Georgia. Throw TN in there too. Florida needs to be locked down for one full year for being idiots. They don't have to worry about anyone coming down there, nobody wants to visit that arm pit. Nobody gets to leave Florida for one year, even after the vaccine. Problem solved.

In all seriousness, I would expect next year to be just as bad as this year. Believe it or not we have it easy compared to Europe...I am based half the year in Austria. Same unrest in the EU.
Old Fart
Beginner

Ban TN? Now you're just talking all crazy. I can totally get behind a 'Quarantine Florida' movement though. We also need a separate Mountain Driver's License where you have to show proficiency in driving your vehicle up and down hills and around curves without causing a traffic backup. It should be automatically revoked any time the driver slows down for a photo or video rather than pulling over and stopping as well.