The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Beech this Saturday afternoon!

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
OldSchool
Intermediate
Tagline: ......................I Love Cold, Rain and Snow!

Oldschool is calling you out!!

all of you past posters!

post it up!!

you slackers!

Go to Beech Saturday!

it will be good!

All this rain talk is just panic hype so the weather channel can gain ratings.. naming winter storms is bullshit

It will snow at Beech Saturday... ALL DAY!

So go to Beech this Saturday!

All you have to do is Look for smiling old dudes ripping it up!!!! :mrgreen: .

Doug we know you still stalk the board.......lol......SO bring the f***ing chicken........lol

Come say hey Bo!

Ride the lift with us!

Rip a few turns!
"Like Tater tots in the broiler"........ sometimes they smoke

Hey Bo! Hamme one dem beers!...
dreamnofpow
Expert

We shredded Beech among the thousands of skiers/riders there that day. Happy to see Beech making $$$. Beers were chill'n in the 5" of snow that fell that day. Fun times.
downhillNC
Advanced

Hey y'all, logged in on a whim. Haven't been to Beech since 2012. Haven't lived in NC since 2013. I sure do miss the official unofficial summits. Sorry to hear y'all ain't getting the goods like you deserve. And I sure as hell still miss Hawksnest (RIP). Hope anyone going to the Snowshoe summit has a great time. Maybe I'll catch back up with y'all again sometime.