The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

I spy with my eye - something gray on cats base webcam....

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
slider729
Tagline: Something goofy goes here

I was checking the cat base webcam today and there was a crew of people working on what looks like a new building between the lodges? anyone know what it is for?
adm1n
Intermediate

I do, but if I tell you yet I'd have to.... you...

I'll be talking with Cat on Monday about several things and will get some input on that and share.

Mike
gpatton78
Beginner

Looking forward to the update at Cat.
L Bear
Beginner

theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

killglobalwarmingnow wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:04 pm Can't wait to get up to the high country in the next few weeks amd breathe some fall mountain air. Snow making is getting closer.
Was up at Snowshoe over Labor Day weekend. High temp was 70 degrees. It was glorious and a much welcome escape from the Charlotte heat.
WOOOOOO!

bamapilot
Expert

Any news on this??? Snow storage shed??? What are they building???
gpatton78
Beginner

The Indy Pass site mentions that they are expanding their rental shop so I'm assuming that is what it is. Was hoping it was going to be a new restaurant and bar, ha.
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

gpatton78 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:33 pm The Indy Pass site mentions that they are expanding their rental shop so I'm assuming that is what it is. Was hoping it was going to be a new restaurant and bar, ha.
Matt mentioned this in his post from yesterday. At the end.

https://www.skisoutheast.com/fall-is-here/
WOOOOOO!