The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Prices for non-stop flights to/from Denver?

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
marzski
Advanced

Lowest price during the SW sale this week for the non-stop DEN-RDU in Feb is $154.
2023-24: Wolf Creek in Dec, Massanutten in Jan, Feb; GT, Big Sky; Crested Butte; Alta/Snowbird in April.
dj
Advanced

davidski wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:19 am Southwest has posted great fares for mid Dec... I think I'll jump on it, round trip from RDU to DEN for $120
Hey, David! Are you going to be in Colorado later in the season? We enjoyed skiing with you last season (even though I felt like crap!). Would love to do it again if we're in the area at the same time.

My wife's sister hooked me up with a friend of hers that winters in Vail and we're going out the week of January 28 through February 4. I got round trip Asheville to Eagle/Vail for $318. That works out to be less than the $128 best fare from ATL to DEN once the transport on each end is added in. I bought a 5-day Epic Day Pass that we'll use at Vail and maybe Beaver Creek.

Give e a shout if you make it to Cataloochee this season.

dj
Tim714
Tagline: Gummy

$108 rt to Denver from Atlanta on Southwest. No baggage fees. These are non stop "wanna get a way" fares. You have to b flexible on travel days. Flew out twice this year for @$135 rt
marzski
Advanced

I'm not flying to Denver this winter, but how are people finding air fares?

My Southwest flight to ABQ in Feb was about as cheap as it ever was. I booked right after the winter scheduled opened up recently. Goes through April 24, probably because Easter is late in 2022.
2023-24: Wolf Creek in Dec, Massanutten in Jan, Feb; GT, Big Sky; Crested Butte; Alta/Snowbird in April.