If you had 3 days to ski and board where would you go?

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
Old Fart
Beginner

Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:49 am

2slikstix wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:12 am
Spoken like a true" single skier"
Sideways Monoskiers.

Easy Trip-It's hard to beat SLC area for a quickie

Money No Object-Jackson or Aspen would get my vote but I would wait until early January to book to see which one has better conditions, honorable mention to Vail/Beaver Creek; fly into Eagle, Vail Village has everything you could ever want, the mountain is huge and you have Beaver Creek if you really think you've explored all of Vail in 2 days
Wanakenatransplant
Beginner

Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:05 pm

marzski wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:22 pm
Wanakenatransplant wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:55 am
It will be the weekend before or after MLK weekend. Definitely not traveling out west that weekend.
Ah. The weekend before MLK is very early in terms of snow pack depth even out west. Weekend including 1/25 is better no matter where you decide to go.

Looking beyond the usual destinations, how about flying to Spokane? An hour drive to Schweitzer. A couple hours to Red Mountain. But need a passport for Red.

Let us know what you decide.
We decided to go to Park City. A couple days at Deer Valley and one at Park City. We are going the first week of February. We figured with the direct flights and easy access without a vehicle and good snow it will be a good time. I have skied Alta and Snowbird, but not these resorts.
Von
Tagline: Mashed potatoes

Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:52 pm

Utah!