The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Headed up in the morning. From wake Forrest area, through Dham Gboro, WS, any body wana jump in. Back man night. 4 dr dually 4x4 NO PROBLEM for lots of snow!!! I gotta go!!
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
andyroo186
Beginner

i'll probably be going to the nest monday. hopefull i won't have class, or maybe i'll just skip. i mean geez, with these conditions? How can i not skip.
Hawks Park Rules
Beginner

Monday will not even come close to the EPIC day of Sunday Feb. 11, 2006. I 've been in knee to waist DEEP powder all day. For those who spent the big buck to got out WEST - I got my share today in NC. All I got to say is FRESH VIRGIN POWDER BABY - with a cold beverage to go with it at the end of the day. Just like the bar next to the ski resort in a little village somewhere out west. Glasses up - DOWN.
SkiCop
Expert

Ummmmm..................
g8erhater
Advanced

Hawks Park Rules wrote:
Monday will not even come close to the EPIC day of Sunday Feb. 11, 2006. I 've been in knee to waist DEEP powder all day. For those who spent the big buck to got out WEST - I got my share today in NC. All I got to say is FRESH VIRGIN POWDER BABY - with a cold beverage to go with it at the end of the day. Just like the bar next to the ski resort in a little village somewhere out west. Glasses up - DOWN.

So what are you doing on here?
SkiCop
Expert

Living in a dream world.
Tmiller72
Expert

Hawks Park Rules wrote:

You must fall a lot.
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
ICEHOCEY77
Intermediate

I have three classes tomorrow including one exam, so looks like a no go for me.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

g8erhater wrote:

Hawks Park Rules wrote:

So what are you doing on here?

Owch!!
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
pagamony
Advanced

hey slik, have a good one and take a few pics. wish i was riding with you - got a major internal field presenation tomorrow.

what're you doin for the summit - solo run or with kids?