The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
Joel_Maners
Beginner

Is that your house?

:shock:
teledave
Expert

and take a couple of photography classes somewhere (local community college?) just to learn some basics about composition, lighting, contrast etc, that and your eye will really produce some publication quality shots.

Your pics are really good afro. Check out some posts by AKPowderMonkey over on TGR, both in the archives (2-3 years ago) and current stuff, you remind me a lot of him. (and I mean that in a good photographical way, not in a couldn't get laid at The Bunny Ranch way.)
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
Zeus
Expert

TNKen wrote:
Very nice shots. Set your sights on a Nikon, sell everything but your soul to get it, you have a great eye.

Ken

Nikon D50 w/ 28-80mm Nikkor AF lens on sale $599 @ wolfcamera.com, free shipping.

Ordering mine today.... Putting it on the Credit Card so its not like its REAL money!
SkiCop
Expert

teledave wrote:
and take a couple of photography classes somewhere (local community college?) just to learn some basics about composition, lighting, contrast etc, that and your eye will really produce some publication quality shots.

Your pics are really good afro. Check out some posts by AKPowderMonkey over on TGR, both in the archives (2-3 years ago) and current stuff, you remind me a lot of him. (and I mean that in a good photographical way, not in a couldn't get laid at The Bunny Ranch way.)

Wolf Camera offers free classes with a camera purchase. They really help when I got my Nikon N70 film camera.
snowbird
Advanced

any guess who took this 1?

it looks like this pic was set. wherez teh scenery though?
Axis X
Beginner

TNKen wrote:
Very nice shots. Set your sights on a Nikon, sell everything but your soul to get it, you have a great eye.

Ken

I do believe Afro is a Canon man.
SkiCop
Expert

We'll assume that he just doesn't know better.
admin

Don't shop at Wolf or Ritz Camera, the company is all run by slimy crooks.
snowbird
Advanced

im hooked on snowbird and jackson hole.
admin

You can really only be hooked on 1 thing at a time. Two or more just means you're confused.