The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

Will the pigs be needing ski passes, too?
admin

SugarBabe the ONLY thing silly about your commentaries thus far is that there IS NO SCANDAL. Scandal infers that Sugar or SkiNC has done something "wrong". Neither is the case.

Let me see if I can put this in such a way as not to have to write a novel.

We deal with MANY people who deal with US AND WITH SUGAR'S management. They ALL to a person say that "Gunther is just Gunther" and they ALL say that he has acted the very same way he has towards SkiNC with numerous others. They ALL say "give him time and he'll come around" etc. WE KNOW WHAT IS AT ISSUE. I have a volume of documentation from mutual clients and many area ski management which ALL AGREE that the main issue is that Gunther doesn't like AN INDEPENDENT, "NON SKI AREA" individual running a website call SkiNC.

While there may be some other issues along the way, they are minimal compared to that one issue. All other ski areas embrace the concept of "Mike had the forethought to buy and build such a site" - Sugar can't get past it.

There is NO scandal SugarBabe. Just jealousy. However no matter if they would have gotten the name first...all you have to wonder as to what they'd have done with it is to visit the NC Ski Association's site. nuff said.

I will agree with many who have posted... everyone needs to just move on. Sugar is the big losers in this deal. What have we lost? They have never worked with us anyway? As per the visitors to this site not getting the information they need...TRUST me they get it. We field tens of thousands of emails each winter ANSWERING queries. They get it.

The average person visiting our website are not going anywhere else to get it. We're quite comfy with our growth.

So go ahead and get your own curiousity answered. I'll you what Sugarbabe. I challenge YOU to call ME and I will bet you that I will convince you to the point that you will be a fan on SkiNC when we're done talking. Call me...anytime. You want the number - email me at [email protected]

(If you don't already know it!)

Mike
MSDOG
Expert

NO RYDE41, THE PIGS WILL NOT NEED PASSES. THEY ARE UNDER 6. IN DOG YEARS THAT IS. HANG TOUGH ADMIN. I'M BEHIND YOU 100%. MAYBE EVEN 104%.
admin

Interesting to see the out come on this one.