The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
g8erhater
Advanced

jamsandwich wrote:

also, do you keep logs of ips of one time posters to compare and contrast?

Every time a user posts, it tracks your IP. Because of this, you are able to sort who has posted from which IP.
g8erhater
Advanced

YanceyMan wrote:

jamsandwich wrote:
you guys crack me up.

her url? what is that? are you talking about her IP address per chance?

also, do you keep logs of ips of one time posters to compare and contrast?

TJ, in these extraordinary times, with the Troll Wars and all, q8er has also been given PM tapping privileges and is monitoring your messaging as well. He knows you've been corresponding to Tehbigcheese and to Sugar management. It's only a matter of time before he takes you down, perp!

Tell him, Yancey.
jamsandwich
Expert

sounds like some george w bush shadiness is going on here. politics and wire taps both suck.
g8erhater
Advanced

jamsandwich wrote:
sounds like some george w bush shadiness is going on here. politics and wire taps both suck.

Such blantant disrespect for big brother will not be tolerated. :twisted:
admin

sugarbabe wrote:
I read the article and I feel otherwise disturbed about the poor choice of cutting Sugar out of the site. I will take my own time go today get in my SUV and meet with the top dogs at Sugar and find out more on the 2 emails that were sent. There must be some mis-understanding or mis-hap in the dealing. Sugar's not a de-funked Hound Ears or Mill Ridge - its the Largest around. I will find out more and return ASAP.

Helen

Helen - what does ASAP mean to you? We are still waiting for you to post Gunther's reply.
afrobigfoot
Expert

I have never been to NC before, ever, i live in India.

Im just a lonely poser.
admin

Ok I see that many replied to my concern - glad to see we have a locker room in SKINC. The two people that I went to talk to today were not available and I was told that I would be contacted back to dive further in the Sugar/SkiNC scandal. I have some big contacts - so I promise that I will get to the bottom of this. I in the past have had some input about the operations of Sugar Mt. Inc. Hope everyone has a good weekend and the weather forcast looks very wintery.

Best reguards,

Helen
admin

Just for the record...I don't think that it's possible to track PMs to and fro. We can only track IP#s and that it so that we can eliminate hackers, troublesome posters, etc.

No shadiness or weird tracking things going on.
MSDOG
Expert

WELL, SUGARBRITCHES, I'VE NEVER HEARD THEM CALLED CONTACTS BUT IF YOU'RE THAT PROUD OF THEM, THEM POST A PIC AND LET US SEE THEM.