The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

ErichP wrote:

bowen567 wrote:
smoketree lodge is about the cheapest place to stay close to beech, but boone has even cheaper -- but scarier -- places.

Boone doesnt have any scary places.....

Where do you think we are? Raleigh?

Not Scary

What do you call the ELK?
SkiCop
Expert

snowbird wrote:
motel 6 in midvale utah. its 39.99 a night. and snowbird is right up the road.

If you would move to Utah, you might could achieve happiness and balance in your life. Who gives a s*** how much the Motel 6 in Midvale, Utah is. Useless Post King.
admin

SkiCop wrote:

snowbird wrote:
motel 6 in midvale utah. its 39.99 a night. and snowbird is right up the road.

If you would move to Utah, you might could achieve happiness and balance in your life. Who gives a [profanity omitted] how much the Motel 6 in Midvale, Utah is. Useless Post King.

I think he is just trying to bust your chops a little.

Not even he believes all the stuff he puts on here..
SkiCop
Expert

I know, I just love to rib him sometimes. Every now and then he'll go into a posting frenzy over such a comment, a beautiful thing to watch.