The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
jeffryc
Expert

I'm going up to the Cat on Thursday night 2/9. Anybody else gonna be there?? If anyone from the Atlanta area wants to go, let's hook up.
jeffryc
Expert

Any one gonna be out tomorrow?
jeffryc
Expert

If you go, look me up. I'll be in a not so stylish red, white, and black jacket & pants and some very old Rossi straight skis. Won't be racing though.
NCBoarder22
Beginner

im actually off tomorrow during the day so im going to go up probably around noon or so and get some runs in since they are calling for 1-3 up there tonight. gotta work the night shift though, so i won't be night riding. i've got a blueish/black burton board, flow bindings, brown pants and probably a blue north face jacket. i gotta work again saturday evening but i may head up early then too and ride.........these are gonna be some of the best weeks ahead
jeffryc
Expert

Oh yeah. Sounds like best snow of the season so far.
NCBoarder22
Beginner

s*** yea........just dropped my board off to get it waxed since i haven't had it waxed since i bought it. pickin it up and headed up to cat before i have to work the evening shift.............i'll be in the ticket center after about 430 or 5
jeffryc
Expert

I'll probably be there about 5.
Mr Stinky
Beginner

I'm pretty sure I'll be there tonight they received about 3-4 inches of fresh and no-telling how much manmade snow was blown.I'm not sure if I'm racing tonight but look for the Armadas or the K2 Axis XP's.Should be there around 6-6:15.See Ya Mr Stinky :wink:
teledave
Expert

Mr Stinky wrote:
I'm pretty sure I'll be there tonight they received about 3-4 inches of fresh and no-telling how much manmade snow was blown.I'm not sure if I'm racing tonight but look for the Armadas or the K2 Axis XP's.Should be there around 6-6:15.See Ya Mr Stinky :wink:

:x

I've got childcare duty tonight, no Thursday's for me.

:x
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
teledave
Expert

Blacky, you didn't just win something on 94.3 did you? Somebody named Matt that sounded just like you did.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you