The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
K2JuvyKid
Intermediate

jamsandwich wrote:
<>

please correct if wrong.

ooooooooooooo ok

________

volcano vaporizer

________

Wendie 99
afrobigfoot
Expert

Me and my girlfriend might be heading up Sunday to App??? i think, i hope.
admin

The park guys and a few others (including myself) dug on the park all day and it is SICK. The camel toe rail was replaced with the rainbow. The jumps need to be recreated so who knows when that will be done but the park is in really good shape. The cold weather should insure that it will be good for this weekend.
K2JuvyKid
Intermediate

good, good, i really hope that tablee will be up by the weekend cus thats what i want to work on when i go up. Thanks for the imput, id really like it if u gave me daily imput up to the weekend since but i know ur busy working on it.

________

universal health warehouse

________

COACH HANDBAGS