The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

Who has some of the best skiing....Mostly green for kids and Blue and Black for adults??? I know Utah is better but if we are going to the East coast where???? Please help! 8)
teledave
Expert

teledave wrote:
Try looking a few pages back. The same question gets asked about once a week and has been answered a hundred times.

There is a search function on the upper right of this page.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
The Boss
Beginner

If you are planning a week trip to the southeast with the slope requirements you want,I'd do Silvercreek/Snowshoe in West Virginia.Silver Creek and Snowshoe are both owned by Intrawest thus share the same ticket.Silvercreek is about a mile from Snowshoe and there are shuttles.They also have a nice school. Go to there website and view the amenities and end of season packages.With kids,stay at Silvercreek.PM me if you want some more info.
bamapilot
Expert

I agree, go to Snowshoe, lots of terrian, easy and intermidiate. Also has snowtubing, indoor pool and other extras. You can park your car and not see it again until you are packing to leave. Everything you need is onsite, but bring your checkbook or creditcard, it won't be cheap.
The Boss
Beginner

March has some great packages (ie: 3day ski,2night lodge $199 D.O.)
ski11
Intermediate

dawn wrote:
I know Utah is better

Haha someone new that there would be 50 replies about utah.
snowbird
Advanced

utah.