The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
n_alabamaskier
Advanced

me and the mrs will be at either Sugar or Beech next Friday 2/17 if anybody wants to meet and ski. Then we will ski with all the Floridiots on Sat 2/18...come join the fun.
XboxChick
Intermediate

n_alabamaskier wrote:
me and the mrs will be at either Sugar or Beech next Friday 2/17 if anybody wants to meet and ski. Then we will ski with all the Floridiots on Sat 2/18...come join the fun.

I might head up to beech on sat. might go to appy...haven't decided really...but i'll let ya kno more when i figure it all out
eng23ine
Beginner

I'll be at app on fri the 17th with my daughter's school trip.
snowbird
Advanced

bird will be at target that day.

i love me sum target.
n_alabamaskier
Advanced

snowbird wrote:
bird will be at target that day.

i love me sum target.

gotta pay off the Utah trip somehow

sucks that we all work to ski

BTW--I worked for Wal*Mart Pharmacy for 7 years, I like me sum Target though too
jamsandwich
Expert

friday nights are for hawksnest, open til midnight baby! own the runs with the lack of crowds and amateur skiers.
n_alabamaskier
Advanced

bump

next friday anybody in the high country???

this wknd will be awesome--to bad my trip isnt' this wknd

My post will not be relagated to 2nd page news.
n_alabamaskier
Advanced

anybody gonna be around this weekend??????????? let me know