The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
SkiCop
Expert

Pics of the squaws would be boomber.
admin

if you need a lesson....they teach at Beech on the weekends..... :lol:
admin

taken off the challenger chair......and old school double with 1600 vert and nothing but blacks and double blacks.......you can wear yourself out skiing this chair......and I have never waited in line.....I'm not kidding....the lift op waits longer for the chair to come around the bullwheel than i wait in line....
snowbird
Advanced

mark im expecting lots of pics from montana. this has the potential to be the location for next years summit.
SkiCop
Expert

parisandrewsdaddy wrote:
if you need a lesson....they teach at Beech on the weekends..... :lol:

My thirst for knowledge is unquenchable.
admin

Honey leave the light on.....I'll be home soon....
admin

south side of the mountain......1500 acres.....1 lift.......3000 foot shots....

everything is rideable.....tram holds 15 ppl.....makes the turn every 7 minutes.....thats a ratio from heaven

Mark......dictator chutes in the middle.....the 3 vertical cliff bands....lenin and marx on right....

liberty bowl and dakota territories on left

[/img]
admin

mark......you ready :lol:

blacky.....can't beleive you are not goin.....
Markhpnc
Intermediate

parisandrewsdaddy wrote:
mark......you ready :lol:

blacky.....can't beleive you are not goin.....

Sweet, thanks for the pic. I think I have my line picked out. Are you down for it?