The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
dreamnofpow
Expert

I shopped on the internet and used these guys. Got a good deal.

http://www.untracked.com/
teledave
Expert

Call Alpine Ski Center in Knoxville. Ask for Bret, tell him you saw it here. Unless you are buying last years gear from someone, he will probably give you as good a deal as the others mentioned above.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
jamsandwich
Expert

yeah i got my actys 300s from alpine in charlotte for a lot cheaper than the best offer i could find online. plus not to mention 3 years of tune up service for free, plus 10% off boots.

good deals, great skis.
SkiCop
Expert

teledave wrote:
Call Alpine Ski Center in Knoxville. Ask for Bret, tell him you saw it here. Unless you are buying last years gear from someone, he will probably give you as good a deal as the others mentioned above.

Not to mention service after the sale. I got my skis off the internet, but I won't do it again unless I run across just exactly what I want for 1/3 the price like I did this time. Service means a lot and ASC does provide excellent customer care. Bret is a great guy to deal with.
scootergarren
Beginner

Alpine Ski Center in Greenville has a deal on those exact skis.... Skis, boots, and poles for $379....
scootergarren
Beginner

This is the number to Alpine in Greenville (864) 241-0550..... Give them a call and talk to David Collins (store manager) he may work out a deal with you if those are the skis you want... He was very helpful when I purchased mine several months ago....
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

I have Bought Skis From Alpine several times. In Raleigh and At Sugar from Roman. They know their stuff. They Will work deals especially late in the season, Like 2 weeks away. Fourth of July sale is Awesome at Alpine!
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
The Boss
Beginner

Been buying gear from Alpine for 15 yrs. Great service with knowledgable people. They back there gear 100%. You wouldn't be dissapointed