The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
SKISC
Expert

I have a friend who does not ski but wants to go to

snowshoe with me next month. He will take lessons but I got to get rid of the Camo jumpsuit. HELP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! How do I do this?
snowbird
Advanced

camo is good for the southeast. let him or her wear it.
SKISC
Expert

Saw several jeans at Sugar yesterday. Man they looked cold. Soaking wet. Guess I could just stay gone until time to change for the night.
snowbird
Advanced

jeans are whats necissary for the se. they rock ,and you wont find anything more waterproof than jeans.

summit gear is picked out for the bird. look for a brand new board, i just got it. its super sick, no pics but if you coem the the summit you will see. those in utah saw me order that trash.
Zeus
Expert

Just got back from Snowshoe yesterday- lotsa starter jackets and camo. I would say that you should join your buddy and break out the hunter orange and embrace the Southern Fried Skiin' way of life!