The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
snowbird
Advanced

Report Date 24hr New Snow 24hr New Water 24hr Snow Density Season Cumulative Totals Season Cumulative Water

02/03/06 .5"

02/03/06 .5"

02/02/06 7"

02/01/06 12"

01/31/06 3"

01/30/06 5"

01/29/06 1.5"

01/28/06 10"

01/27/06 10"

dont forget to add in at least a foot for the day we went to jackson hole. so all in all looks like over 60 inches. bird had the word. gresh what was i calling 4?

i know it was around 55 or so. and it looks like i nailed it.

birds the word.
SkiCop
Expert

Snow total at Ober last week, 1 inch. Sometimes a little goes a long way. Go Bird.
snowbird
Advanced

skicop you coming to the summit?

i sure hope so its about time to meet u.

me and mblacky will show u a boomber of a time, and how the nc boys roll.

bird/blacky will give any1 a one two punch they will never forget. cb knows all about the flying j ladies room.
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMBERRRRR!! as in.....

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/index.php?..... :P
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

I'm just swoll I didn't get to partake in the festivities...
SkiCop
Expert

Don't fret yourself Bird. I'm doing everything within my considerable power to be at the Summit. Unfortunately (in a way), I will be chaperoned by Mrs. SkiCop.
SkiCop
Expert

Love the pickle.

Gresham, I hereby grant you control of the countdown for the NC Summit. It is a big responsibility, so handle it with care. (the countdown, not the pickle)
SkiCop
Expert

Quote:
Post subject:

SkiCop wrote:

GreshamB wrote:

make that 42 days...

You beat me to it, you dirty dog you.

skicop...you can have it brotha....ive got a waaayyy more important countdown to worry about right now....and if you want to beat me to a countdown....welll...i see you are a late nighter too....so you know the deal

my interest in the NC summit countdown will resume on Febuary 5th

BOOOOOOMMMMMMMBERRRRR!!

I'll take it, but only because I'm so dedicated. Remember Utah!!!!!!!!!!!
SkiCop
Expert

Voyeur.