The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
K2JuvyKid
Intermediate

what is the most current condition of Apps terrain park? im suppose to be heading up ther next weekend and i just wanted the most recent review i could find

________

og kush marijuana

________

[url="http://www.****tube.com/video/48666/topless-beach-full-of-girls-of-different-ages-and-breasts-sizes-all-hot"]BREASTS SIZE[/url]
SKISC
Expert

It was pretty darn good yesterday. Even with all the rain. I am sure it was better today but I went to Sugar and it was awesome.
skiatlanta
Advanced

whats up k2juvykid, Not get enough responses in the southern skiers cult? It's dying. Anyways, I'm atlredneckskier on NS. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed with your desision to go to APP.
skiing rules
Expert

and im skoganskier101 on ns, isnt atlredneckskier a stupid name?
K2JuvyKid
Intermediate

haha sweet ok ATL that helps, and yeh it is kinda dying. No response for 3 days haha but yeah. U do what u can i appreciate ur work

________

extreme q

________

Vaporizes.net
jibmaster-J
Beginner

the best Nc has to offer.
skiatlanta
Advanced

skiing rules wrote:
and im skoganskier101 on ns, isnt atlredneckskier a stupid name?

I never said it was a smart name, besides you can't use redneck and smart in the same sentence anyways.
skiing rules
Expert

( i was kidding)