The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
UABSkiBum
Beginner

Snow is forecast in Alabama for Sunday night into Monday morning. Two to four inches is the called shot so far. Time to ski Vulcan Park! ! ! !
bamapilot
Expert

My neighborhood is built on a hill, maybe I will ski the neighbor's yard. Hope he won't mind. I'm ready for some snow in 'Bama.. Bring it on. :lol:
MSDOG
Expert

COME ON UAB. IT IS VULCAN HOLE, NOT VULCAN PARK, LIKE JACKSON HOLE.
admin

Powder day at the Cloudmont!!!!!
skiing rules
Expert

im ready for some alpharetta snow, i got places that i know i can ski, a nice 6-8 inches would be awesome, ga powder day!!!
ski11
Intermediate

If it snows here in anderson monday. if school is not canceled I will be "sick" and ski in the 10 acre field behind my house that also has kinda like a bowl. its awesome. just need enough snow.
bamapilot
Expert

Good weather, cold I mean, and I hope to go THE CLOUDMONT by the end of the week. What is everyone's availibility???
jbc28
Expert

Bamapilot,

The Cloudmont Friday night?
SkiCop
Expert

Don't twist my arm on the Mont.