The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
admin

yes, warm weather in the ATL, and toast hit the links. After a mightey 8 year struggle he managed to finaly break 80 strokes in 18 hole round of golf.

Par 72 at 6934 yards

My score.. 78

now lets get some snow damnit!!!!
g8erhater
Advanced

toast wrote:
yes, warm weather in the ATL, and toast hit the links. After a mightey 8 year struggle he managed to finaly break 80 strokes in 18 hole round of golf.

Par 72 at 6934 yards

My score.. 78

Congrats. It's too bad you still couldn't beat ol' teh. :twisted:
SkiCop
Expert

I have retired from golf.
Tmiller72
Expert

toast wrote:

Par 72 at 6934 yards

My score.. 78

What course? I used to play a lot in Atlanta.
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
admin

Bradshaw farms in Woodstock
SKISC
Expert

Congratulations. I broke 80 once and have not done it since. Enjoy.
Tmiller72
Expert

toast wrote:
Bradshaw farms in Woodstock

I've played that one a bunch. I liked it, not the hardest course I ever played, but it's a fun course. Lots of birdie and a few eagle chances. Congrats on breaking 80.
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
jhstroup
Beginner

I misread the thread title and though you said "It broke 80 today".

It was so warm @ RDU this morning I had a frozen coffee to cool me down instead of a cup of smokin hot java:(
admin

I'm scratch....I rarely shoot over 75. :lol:
jeffryc
Expert

I shot 80 once. It was a 9 hole course.