Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
n_alabamaskier
Advanced
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:33 pm

Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:26 pm

it's about time
bamapilot
Expert
Posts: 5258
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:17 pm
Contact:

Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:38 pm

I'm ready for winter to finally return. I think we all ready for winter to return for a nice long cold spell, not this one day at a time crap.



I'm dancing my dance, hoping for snow.
afrobigfoot
Expert
Posts: 2977
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2003 9:54 pm

Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:06 pm

Man, not to burst any ones bubble, but Brad has been gone this entire winter after the first few "storms" back in december. Seems fishy to me.





Im not going to believe any weather man till i see the snow falling with my own eyes.



I dont mean to sound so pestimistic, but yeah....
User avatar
2slikstix
Expert
Posts: 6188
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:37 pm
Tagline: Tree Whore

Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:41 pm

SkiCop wrote:
Time for everybody to do their snow dance.



Dont it already. Got Goose bumps after so it worked! gonna snow in ncarolina
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
nicski
Beginner
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:00 pm

Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:54 pm

YeeHA I am laying out of school on Monday to ski......Is that bad that I am the teacher? :oops:
ski11
Intermediate
Posts: 866
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:58 am

Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:58 pm

nicski wrote:
YeeHA I am laying out of school on Monday to ski......Is that bad that I am the teacher? :oops:



One of my teachers tells us when he's going skiing and that he won't be here the next day.



Sweeet weather.
wxbrad
Beginner
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:21 am
Contact:

Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:11 pm

afrobigfoot wrote:
Man, not to burst any ones bubble, but Brad has been gone this entire winter after the first few "storms" back in december. Seems fishy to me.





Im not going to believe any weather man till i see the snow falling with my own eyes.



I dont mean to sound so pestimistic, but yeah....



Been gone since Decmber cause January was a compplete dud! Now that things are cranking up here I am! :-)



I mean what did you want me to say during January it was windy and rainy, not excatly great skiing weather eh?



Brad
User avatar
2slikstix
Expert
Posts: 6188
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:37 pm
Tagline: Tree Whore

Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:17 pm

wxbrad wrote:


afrobigfoot wrote:
Man, not to burst any ones bubble, but Brad has been gone this entire winter after the first few "storms" back in december. Seems fishy to me.





I mean what did you want me to say during January it was windy and rainy, not excatly great skiing weather eh?



Brad

Chan 6 theme song plays as Brad does Jan 15th weather

There is a crappy weather weather pattern in place and a pissy front moving in from the south. Sounds like skiing to me!
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
SkiCop
Expert
Posts: 11841
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:28 pm

Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:36 pm

I'm thinking, I'm thinking.
g8erhater
Advanced
Posts: 1986
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:10 pm

Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:51 pm

waynecash wrote:
Think snow and it will come......



Think snow and it will come
Post Reply